At Concert Homes, we aim to make every step of moving into your new first-class home as straight forward as possible by providing you with exceptional customer service and support you throughout the whole process.
This Charter provides an overview of the high standards of service that can be expected from Concert Homes.
- Before reserving your new home, you will be taken through the complete layout and specification of your home along with any details of pre-contractual information to ensure you are making an informed decision.
- We will never rush you into making a decision and you will have a 14-day cooling off period from the point of reservation
- Throughout the sales process, we will provide you with an informative and friendly sales team to offer support and guidance.
- Prior to moving into your new home, we will invite you to a home demonstration to go through all the details you need to know. At this stage you will have the opportunity to instruct a registered professional to inspect your new home.
- A Home User Guide will be provided to you to help during the first few months in your new home.
- One of our Sales Advisors will be present on the day of legal completion to welcome you into your new home.
- Once you are settled into your new home, courtesy calls or visits will be made by us to ensure you are satisfied with your home and the service that has been provided to you.
- An initial two-year warranty is provided, which will cover any defects within NHBC tolerances. Your new home is also covered by an NHBC, or another similar industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the structural integrity of your new home.
- Health and Safety advice will be given when you visit the development, and when residence has been taken in your new home.
- For your peace of mind, we provide 24hr emergency cover 7 days a week.
- We have a thorough Customer Complaints Procedure available on our website in the unlikely event any of your concerns have not been resolved by our Customer Service team.
Our Customer Charter complies with the requirements of the New Homes Quality Code.
Further details are available here